Saturday, November 27, 2010

31/10/2010 Memorable Day!!


I bet everyone sure had enjoyed their Halloween's night on 31/10/2010,rite? However,it was a special day for me. I went to Look-Up Point with my jiejie,Vivian,Steven,Joanne,Xiang and also Xent. It was not a Halloween's night but then its also my birthday's night ( althought passed 2 months ago ). Eventhough my b'day passed so long, but then my dear jiejie, Vivian still remember about it. Thanks to everyone of my best best friends especially to Vivian,my dearest jie jie!! 1 best thing about the same great day was i met back my ancient friend,Swee Teng!! Somehow through my dear jie, she albe to come out. Touched until speechless that day!! Again,thanks to everyone of u guys for giving me such a nice birthday's memory. U all are the BEST!!!
Having u all are the greatest thing in my life. ^^



Birthday Boy.. Wakakak!!



Steven, Me and Xiang..



Joanne, Vivian ( 姐姐) and Swee Teng



Steven acting cute!! ^^



Cool le,Xiang.. Notice or not, Look like Jay Chou


Halloween Girl and Halloween Zombie!! HAHAHA



Me and Joanne  ^^



Dear 姐姐 and me..



Swee Teng and me.. After 7 or 8 years reunion back.. Thanks to Vivian!!!



Thanks to you,姐.. My face looks nice now.. Love it!!



Joanne wei me eat.. Hahaha..



Everyone's hand also touched my face ad.. Vivian,Steven,Xiang,Joanne and also Swee Teng!!



Swee Teng,u very scare me meh? Run until so far? wakakak

No comments:

Post a Comment