Saturday, December 5, 2009

First Time

One of the shirts that i tested there in PADINI


Finally,i decided to write blog. Thanks to all of my friends that encourage me to write. Thank you to all of you. On 4/12,i went to jj since its a jcard day. OMG,i spent almost RM200 for everything i bought. I bought 2 T-shirts,1 belt, and 1 formal shirt. Funniest thing is i spent almost 20 or 30 minutes inside fitting room to test clothes. 2 of my friends keep on choosing clothes for me to test. What i can hear while i was changing clothes is, ' eh,people dun need to change meh',this and that. I was so embarass that time,but then my friends still keep on thier job to throw clothes. When the time i finish my test,the moment i opened the door,everyone is looking at me,and i just have to turn down my head and walk out. THIS IS SO EMBARASS,MAN!!! Besides that,i met KAI LING there. The moment i saw her,i was like............. She told me,she went for movie in morning,so i didnt expect to see her there. She was having ice-cream with her father. Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment