Thursday, December 10, 2009

Yeah!! No more STPM!!!

No more school uniform, no more 'penguin', no more school's law, no more!!!!! LOL.. I love this feeling, but also dislike this feeling. This is because no more school, the links between friends become further and further. This makes me feel sad and happy at the same time. Thanks to everyone who took photos with me, and those who CONTENG my shirts. Thanks for everyone,my beloved friend. I appreciate every moment when we were in Lower and Upper 6.



All my lovely friend!!! I gonna miss all of u!!! how come YC and DANNY are missing? OMG, i also not inside here. Why i become the cameraman!!! WHY!!!!!


Luckily,I can take photo with 4 flowers in my class!! Yeah!!!




Thanks to everyone,who CONTENG my shirt!! LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment