Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Things wanted to do in 2010!!

Let us forget about what had happened which make us feel SAD in 2009; remember those happiest, extraordinary memory. New year 2010 started, and we should have a new aims!! This is the 'I want to' list, which I can't wait to post it! Lastly, I apologize for not updating my blog quite long. Kind of busy! Sorry...

Firstly, I want to WORK!!
I love to work, because it makes me knowing more friends!! Not only friends, experience are the most important. I worked in Universal Traveller before, and it was cool. But then it was kind of bored! I said cool, is because I spent almost all of my time on poker, YouTube, chatting, and so on. LOL!! The problem is no job wants me. Haih.

Next, I want to PARTY!!
Bar seems running away from me since my FORM 6 started! But it’s coming back, after my STPM ENDED! I miss that music spinning around me, chicks, and obviously ALCOHOL! Guys and Girls, I’m prepared and ready for it!! Party, wait for me!! C u there!!

Next, I want to go to UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE!!
Goodbye, SCHOOL!! No more uniform, no more rules!! I bet going to university/college would be awesome, and exciting. Knowing more people from other states going to be COOLING! I just can't wait for it. Being to be a freshman didn't sound nice. I think seniors won't just let us go so easily. T.T . However, I can't wait to go to Uni/College.

And, the fourth is I want to EXPLORE LIFE!!
There are so many things to learn! Different people, culture, race, and many. Life's not easy at all. Exploring it gonna be EXTREME!! I can't wait for the wonderful things and tough things in life!!

Lastly, I want to EARN MONEY!!
Is there any way to earn lots of money (obviously not 'DARK' work)? LOL!! I think it’s impossible to earn money except work! Right? Haha. No income was torturing me since form 6 started. Haih. I just can't what to work and EARN LOT OF MONEY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment