Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thanks!!!

Special day for me,11 of August!! Most special for me.. I can't believe i classify this as special.. Right before after 12o'clock yesterday night, 1st thing i thought bout is my family.. I misses so much bout them.. I do believe if i was in Klang, my mum,1st brother or 2nd brother will bought me some fast food like pizza hut, kfc or mcd.. But that gonna be the most delicious food i ever taste.. However,its superb special for me this year.. What had happened after 12o'clock was my laptop drop straight (90degree) to floor, can't even play a games wit my friends ( keep on dced out ), stuck myself in hostel room for the whole day.. Isn't special? Again,if i was in Klang!!!!! My friends sure asked me out ( no idea where they gonna go ).. In University, loneliness is the 1st time u gonna feel.. I learnt a things in Uni, its motivated me to keep on continue and don't give up for my study..

對我而言,大學比任何小學或者中學來的跟沒生活,
快樂,一點也沒有,
娛樂,哪裡都找不到,
好想念我的家,我的好朋友,我生長的地方,
不過,我會盡力的不浪費我的時間,
因為有很多人對我抱著希望,
我絕對不會把他們的希望當成沒東西...

No comments:

Post a Comment